What is the date of release of financial results?
Financial Calendar : April to March (financial year)
First Quarter Results : 4th week of July
Second Quarter Results : 4th week of October
Third Quarter Results : 4th week of January
Annual Audited Results : 3rd week of May
When is the dividend declared?
Dividend is declared in the general meeting of the shareholders, which is generally held in Q2.
When is the AGM (Annual General Meeting) held?
Generally held in Q2.
Does the company have any quiet periods?
The Trading Window shall be, inter alia, closed 15 (fifteen) days prior to the time of
• Declaration of financial results (quarterly, half-yearly and annually).
• Declaration of dividends (interim and final).
• Issue of securities by way of public/rights/bonus etc.
• Any major expansion plans or execution of new projects.
• Amalgamation, mergers, takeovers and buy-back.
• Disposal of whole or substantially whole of the undertaking.
• Any changes in policies, plans or operations of the company.
The Trading Window shall be opened 24 (Twenty-four) hours after the information referred to above is made public.